Price Comparisons for Butterfly T32 Europa Table Tennis Net Set

Butterfly T32 Europa Table Tennis Net SetBuy Butterfly T32 Europa Table Tennis Net Set

Butterfly T32 Europa Table Tennis Net Set Product Description:

• Screw-on design
  • Felt-tipped, screw-on clamps to secure brackets
  • Ring chain for adjusting net tension
  • Adjustable screws to calibrate net heights
  • Fits over table rails up to 1.5-inches thick

Product Description

Butterfly Europa Net Set

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Top of the line
By musicman20190
There is no comparison with this net set to the one that typically comes with your table. I have a stiga 1 inch thick tournament table and the Europa is a great match. The net extends several inches past the end of the table on both sides. The anchoring mechanism is very well made, It does not scratch the table and has both height and tension adjustments. The anchoring screws have caps on them so it is easy to grip as opposed to the large needle eyes that come with a typical net achor. It also does a great job at leveling the two center ends of the table.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent!
By A. VENEGAS
I like all the adjustments on this net like the tension and the height of the net can all be adjusted. Looks very nice and professional esp. with my Butterfly table to match. Highly recommended!

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great table tennis net
By Damon Downing
This may be the best net out there. We were able to set it up and had it working with nothing extra needed. The description said there was a net height guide included, but that was not the case. I was able to get online and find the official net height and set it accordingly. I think it was 6 inches.Great net of excellent quality. You will not be disappointed. There is nothing cheap or flimsy about the craftsmanship of this set.Damon1974

See all 5 customer reviews...

Latest Price: See on Amazon.com!
More Info: See on Amazon.com!
See Customers Review: See on Amazon.com!

Buy Butterfly T32 Europa Table Tennis Net Set